140 litre Grey Wheelie Bin
Generally used by local councils for household waste the Straight 140 litre Grey Wheelie Bin is lightweight, tough and ideal for purpose.
Ideal for recycling, organic waste or household waste, the 140 Litre Grey Wheelie Bin is lightweight, tough and extremely versatile.
Made out of high-quality polyethylene, which is processed using high pressure injection moulding, your wheelie bin will endure all manner of wear, tear, weather condtions and uses.
All of the metal parts are resistant to rust, while tough rubber wheels and reinforced edges mean that your 140 Litre Grey Wheelie Bin will be easy to move and use for years to come.
Because of their excellent build quality and outstanding prices, our bins are used by local councils across the country.
EN 840 approved and noise tested.
- Solid zinc coated corrosion resistant axles with tough rubber wheels.
- Reinforced comb edge compatible with standard lifting equipment
- Multi-purpose hinge and handle system for both tilting and manoeuvring
- EN 840 approved and noise level tested
- Rounded corners and smooth, easy to clean internal surfaces
|Model||Capacity (l)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|140L Wheelie Bins||140||560||565||1054||6.5|
|240L Wheelie Bins||240||580||720||1063||9|
|140L and 240L Wheelie Bin Wheel||200|