HotBin 200 litre Compost Bin
The HOTBIN 200 Litre Compost Bin "hot composts" all year round to recycle your food and garden waste faster.
You can expect a rich compost every 90 days with no need to turn the waste, as the HOTBIN maximises the perfect conditions to make hot composting easy.
Bacteria decomposing the waste generates heat within the HOTBIN 200 Litre Compost Bin, which provides effective aeration through the bottom air inlet plate and the air outlet rotating valve. It also removes excess water through the valve as steam and allows you to control the rate of heat loss.
The HotBin can achieve hot composting between 40-60 degrees, which means it can produce a rich compost faster. As hotter temperatures can be achieved you can recycle more types of household waste including food waste and grass cuttings.
Your HotBin can be located on all even surfaces, in the sun or shade, and works all year round.
- Thermometer in lid
- Airtight lid to reduce smells and keep out vermin
- Aeration valve plate to moderate temperature
- Biofilter unit to stop foul smells
- Insulated walls for heat retention and rapid composting
- Aeration base plate to disperse air within the bin
- Easy to remove hatch door panel to take out mature compost
- How to use guide
- 25 litre bag of bulking agent (composted wood chip) to use with food waste
- Internal thermometer to monitor temperature in top layer of waste
- Raking stick
- Winter 'kick start' heater (also known as a 'hot water bottle')
|Model||Capacity (l)||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)|