HotBin Mini 100 Litre Compost Bin And Plinth Bundle
This HotBin Mini 100 Litre Compost Bin and Plinth bundle has everything you need to kickstart your hot composting jou... Read more
Why we love this product
- A great kit to get you started with hot composting
- Good for small to medium sized properties
- Works all-year round
This HotBin Mini 100 Litre Compost Bin and Plinth bundle has everything you need to kickstart your hot composting journey! The HotBin Mini 100 Litre is specially designed to retain and maintain high temperatures, allowing you to compost a variety of food waste including meat, fish, egg shells and citrus fruits.
The accompanying Plinth will raise your HotBin Mini off the ground and increase ventilation and aeration throughout your HotBin. Simply place the Plinth on a flat, even surface, and slide the HotBin on top into the fitted grooves.
PLEASE NOTE: This bundle offer will not work in conjunction with other bundles or offers that contain any of the same products (in this case the HotBin Mk 2. 200 Litre Compost Bin and Plinth Bundle). For more details on Bundles and Offers, head over to our FAQ section.
- Clever design reduces the need for compost turning
- Produces compost 32x faster than traditional cold composting
- Reaches and mains a consistent temperature between 40 and 60°C
- No foul smells thanks to an inbuilt biofilter
- Thermometer in lid
- Airtight lid to reduce smells and keep out vermin
- Aeration valve plate to moderate temperature
- Insulated walls for heat retention and rapid composting
- Aeration base plate to disperse air within the bin
- Easy to remove hatch door panel to take out mature compost
- How to use guide included
- 25 litre bag of bulking agent (composted wood chip) to use with food waste
- Raking stick included
- Winter 'kick start' heater (also known as 'hot water bottle')
- An angled internal base funnels Leachate towards the drainage cap, this liquid can then be used as a liquid fertiliser
|Model||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Depth when lid fully opened (mm)||Height when lid fully opened (mm)|
Free delivery for UK customers over £10. Exclusions apply. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
For orders below this amount, we charge £2.99 for delivery.
If you want to cancel your order, please contact our customer care team. Please note you will not be able to cancel your order if it already left our dispatch centre.
It might take us up to 14 days to deliver your order. Read more.
You may also be interested
The HotBin Mini produces a liquid fertiliser which can be collected with ease.
HotBin enhances composting conditions to make the process quicker and easier.
Expect rich compost every 90 days with no need to turn the waste.
The HotBin should be kept clean at all times.
Ensure no food waste is left lying around the base, hatch, or surrounding areas.
The HotBin should be looked after carefully.
Take care when removing compost or mixing new waste into the top of the bin.
Considering location is important for your HotBin.
Place your HotBin on a hard, flat surface to discourage the underside from being used as a nesting site.
It's important to keep your HotBin closed.
Always keep the hatch and lid tightly closed. Safely secure cam straps around the hatch; any gaps in door/lid seals result in the bin losing both heat and odours.