Harcostar Universal Rain Trap
Diverts rainwater from your downpipe to your water butt and prevents it from overflowing.
When the water butt is full, the rain trap will redirect water back down the down pipe.
The rain trap connects to all 63mm, 68mm, 80mm, 100mm round down pipes, as well as 61mm sq and 65mm sq square down pipes. Simply cut a section from your downpipe and insert the rain diverter.
Thanks to the flexible connecting hose, your water butt doesn't have to be directly in front of a down pipe. Each rain trap comes with a 0.5m of flexible hose.
Please note : This is not suitable for cast iron downpipes and some water butts will require drilling in order to attach.
- Collects rainwater from downpipe
- Diverts it to your waterbutt
- When butt is full, water redirected to downpipe
- Universal to many different sized downpipes
- Round: 63mm, 68mm, 80mm & 100mm
- Square: 61mm & 65mm
- Not suitable for cast iron pipes
- Some DIY required in fitting, instructions supplied.
- Flexible hose
- Hose length: 0.5m
|Model||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Diameter (mm)|
|Harcostar Universal Rain Trap||750||150||115|