Harcostar Black Universal Rain Trap
Diverts rainwater from your downpipe to your water butt to prevent it from overflowing. When the water butt is full, ... Read more
Why we love this product
- Redirects water to ensure reusability
- Made from flexible, durable material
- Improves household water conservation
Diverts rainwater from your downpipe to your water butt to prevent it from overflowing.
When the water butt is full, the rain trap will redirect water back down the downpipe.
The rain trap connects to all 63mm, 68mm, 80mm, and 100mm round downpipes, as well as 61mm and 65mm square downpipes. Simply cut a section from your downpipe and insert the rain diverter in.
Thanks to the flexible connecting hose, your water butt doesn't have to be directly in front of a downpipe. Each rain trap comes with a 0.5 metre flexible hose.
Please note, that this is not suitable for cast iron downpipes and some water butts will require drilling in order to attach.
Explore our full Harcostar range here.
- Collects rainwater from downpipe
- Diverts it to your water butt
- When butt is full, water is directed to downpipe
- Universal fit for many different sized downpipes
- Round: 63mm, 68mm, 80mm and 100mm
- Square: 61mm and 65mm
- Not suitable for cast iron downpipes
- Some DIY required for fitting, instructions supplied
- Flexible hose
- Hose length: 0.5m
|Model||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Diameter (mm)|
|Harcostar Universal Rain Trap||750||150||115|
Free delivery for UK customers over £10. Exclusions apply. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
For orders below this amount, we charge £2.99 for delivery.
If you want to cancel your order, please contact our customer care team. Please note you will not be able to cancel your order if it already left our dispatch centre.
It might take us up to 14 days to deliver your order. Read more.
Got a product-related question?
Added to bag
You may also be interested
Harcostar Fast Flow Tap
Harcostar Green Stand