Blackwall Twin Pack Bokashi Bin
Introducing the most simple way to recycle and reuse food waste at home. Prepare all meat, fish, dairy products or an... Read more
Why we love this product
- Composts all food scraps so is incredibly convenient
- Has an air-tight seal to prevent flies or bugs entering
- Small, compact, and stylish to fit into any kitchen
Introducing the most simple way to recycle and reuse food waste at home. Prepare all meat, fish, dairy products or any other organic material for Bokashi composting in the Blackwall Twin Pack Bokashi Bin. With this double pack, you'll never run out of space as you can leave one to ferment whilst filling the other.
Simply add your kitchen waste to the Bokashi Bin, sprinkle on a handful of Bokashi Bran, seal with the air tight lid and let the Bokashi composting work its magic.
After a few weeks, your waste can be added to a conventional compost heap or bin, or dug straight into the ground where its nutrient-rich properties will diffuse and enrich your garden. The Bokashi Bin also produces a liquid feed which is packed with beneficial microbes and can be diluted as a plant feed or poured down the drain to prevent algae build up and odours.
The Bokashi Bin Twin Pack includes:
- 2 Bokashi Bins with carry handle, air tight lid and drainage tap
- 2 inner drain trays
- 1 scoop/liquid drain cup
- 1 push tool
- Full instructions
- 1kg of Bokashi Bran (3 - 4 months supply)
Have a read of our ultimate Bokashi composting guide here.
- Converts kitchen waste such as meat, fish, dairy products and cooked waste into valuable produce to be added to your compost bin/pile
- The liquid produced can be diluted and used on plants to assist growth
- Keep drains clear by pouring the same liquid directly down kitchen and bathroom sinks, toilets and septic systems
- Be part of an organic solution by directing food waste away from landfill
- Will rebuild the soil in your garden and decontaminate soil from harmful pathogens and pollutants
|Model||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Height (mm)|
Free delivery for UK customers over £10. Exclusions apply. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
For orders below this amount, we charge £2.99 for delivery.
If you want to cancel your order, please contact our customer care team. Please note you will not be able to cancel your order if it already left our dispatch centre.
It might take us up to 14 days to deliver your order. Read more.
Got a product-related question?
You may also be interested
Blackwall Twin Pack Bokashi Bin
Produces rich pre-compost, creating micro-organisms to enhance the quality of your garden's soil.
End product improves soils' ability to retain water and key nutrients better, encouraging healthy growth for your garden and plants.
One Bokashi Bin holds roughly two weeks worth of food, and only takes about two weeks to break it down into nutritious, compostable matter.
The Bokashi breaks down your food waste by essentially pickling it, with the end result acting as an acidic activator for the rest of your compost pile.
Highly sustainable gardening method - reduces the need for chemical pesticides and fertiliser.
Bokashi is a dry mixture of bran and molasses, infused with beneficial microorganisms that suppress pathogens and stop your waste from putrefying or emitting foul odours.