Bokashi Bran 1kg Refill
When used in a Bokashi Bin this Bokashi Bran speeds up kitchen composting.
Bokashi Bran, used in a Bokashi Bin speeds up your kitchen composting. 1kg will last approximately 3-4 months.
A dry mixture of bran and molasses that has been inoculated with beneficial micro-organisms; Bokashi Bran is a carefully controlled mixture of microscopic bacteria, yeasts and fungi.
These work together to accelerate composting, suppress pathogens, prevent putrefaction and eliminate foul odours.
Each time you add food waste to your Bokashi Bin, simply sprinkle a layer of Bokashi Bran on top.
The micro-organisms will get to work immediately and, within just a couple of weeks, your food waste will be treated and ready to add to your compost bin.
Treating food waste in a Bokashi Bin allows you to compost all food waste, including cooked or raw meat, fish or dairy!
Bokashi Bran 3kg Refill also available
- Converts kitchen waste such as meat, fish,dairy and cooked wastes into usable compost.
- The liquid produced can be diluted and used on plants to assist growth
- Keep drains clear by pouring the produced liquid directly down into your kitchen and bathroom sinks, toilets or septic system
- Be part of an organic solution by directing food waste away from the landfill
- The Bokashi Bran can be added to chicken food to reduce the acidity and smell of their manure.